What is Cloud WiFi?
- Best on the market! Best price/performance ratio!
- Cloud WiFi is new generation WiFi 802.11 bgn wireless adapter (up to 150 Mbps)
- Best solution for hotels, companies, hospitals where long distance internet access needed.
- Completely weatherproof for extremely long life in the harshest of environments.
- High Power 2000 mW, witch is more then any other WiFi adapter on the market.
- Operating range up to 3000 m.
- Build-in 20 dBi 2.4 GHz directional antenna for better reception.
- Support Soft-AP mode. AP is an easy-to-use software that turns any Internet-connected computer into a Wi-Fi wireless access point
- Cloud WiFi includes 5 or 10 meters USB 2.0 shield cable.
- Easy to mount design
- Detect and connect to FREE Internet signal. Easy to use wireless Utility software supplied.
- Inludes stand for indoor use
- Drivers Win7/Vista/XP/2000/Linux/Mac and additional software (Beini) included in package
- Quality control and working tests passed
Cloud WiFi is a high gain low profile antenna that will give a big boost to the performance of your wireless network.
The flat panel directional antennas offer a high gain in a very thin, low profile package. Cloud Wifi is very rugged and completely weatherproof for extremely long life in the harshest of environments. The Cloud WiFi is manufactured from a special UV resistant plastic to reduce the effects of solar radiation which can degrade normal plastics.
The easiest and most economical way to make any PC with a USB port wireless. Powered completely by your computer, the Cloud WiFi is a completely self-sufficient WiFi adapter, which, by itself, will pull in more signals than most other USB Wifi devices in it's price range.
The Cloud Wifi USB System is an all in one wifi adapter designed to connect directly to any PC's USB port to provide easy wireless connectivity with minimal setup. This unit can be used by itself with the buildin adjustable directional antenna to increase the existing range of a laptop's integrated wireless card or to provide a computer that does not have wireless connectivity with a consistent wifi connection wherever it is.
The Cloud Wifi can be used as a laptop antenna or can be used as a standard wireless card with an extended range antenna for any computer connection, such as a boat, car, on your house, or attached to the back of your laptop. Extremely versatile for long range connections.
This Adapter will work at high speed, with any USB computer port! The antenna is powered by and operates solely off the power supplied by the USB, so you do not need any other power connections.
For receiving quality WiFi signal it is vital the antenna sensitivity, power of receiver-transmitters, the distance between the receiver and transmitter, the distance between antenna and receiver, obstacles between the receiver and transmitter and interference from other WiFi sources.
A directional antenna or beam antenna is an antenna which radiates greater power in one or more directions allowing for increased performance on transmit and receive and reduced interference from unwanted sources.
With all coaxial cables the loss of power/signal between the radio and antenna is identified as attenuation. It is defined in terms of decibels per unit length, and at a given frequency. For WiFi signal (2.4GHz) and 10 m coax cable the attenuation is about 2,5 dB. Cloud WiFi has minimal lenght coax cable for optimal signal. They are in same body.
Solid objects greatly attenuate (reduce) Wi-Fi radio signals, so clear line of sight is best. The amount of attenuation is expressed in dB, where each 3 dB of attenuation is a power loss of 1/2. More info in this table.
Some manufactures of fake items intentionally increase power features of their articles. Power over 2500 mW for USB powered item is impossible. USB maximum power is 2500 mW. (500 mA, 5V)
According to the Wi-Fi Alliance, about 200 million households use Wi-Fi networks and there are about 750,000 Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide. Wi-Fi is used by over 700 million people and there are about 800 million new Wi-Fi devices every year. Cisco has shipped over 10 million access points to customers worldwide.
In Video & pictures are shown comparative test of different Wifi adapters: HP-build-in, new ALFA 1W - 5 dBi and Cloud WiFi - 20 dBi.